miercuri, 30 septembrie 2009

My Supergirl

This music videoclip is dedicated to a special friend of mine who actually changed some parts of my life. Or no! Better: she`s me, only that we don`t share the same body. We sure have similar attitudes and mentalities :)
I don`t know if I should be greatful or just act normal to her. Sometimes, I feel like I neglect her and excuses are simply not enough! Not even words, after all. But deeds may be an appropriate solution :)
Nonetheless, I know she deserves only what`s best from this life and I`m just an ordinary girl, i`ll never be able to show her how much she means to me, especially that we have chosen separated pathways and this can really damage our relationship. I`m afraid... I cannot make any promises, people do mistake and I know I`m a sinner, but at least I can try to avoid dissapointing her and always try to bring a smile to her face. You know, between us two is a special bound, more than words can say, more than my limited English vocabluary can say!
Do you have such a special friend whom to communicate without words?
In case you do, just think you are sooo lucky despite the fact that you are not worth of them. So, do your best not to lose what was given to you!
You should see my Helen`s smile, she has a beautiful smile.
She`s one of a kind, a supergirl :)


Reamonn - Supergirl

"You can tell by the way, she walks that she's my girl
You can tell by the way, she talks that she rules the world.
You can see in her eyes that no one is her chain.
She's my girl, my supergirl.

And then she'd say, it's Ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls don't cry.
And then she'd say, it's alright, I got home late tast night,
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls just fly.

And then she'd say that nothing can go wrong.
When you're in love, what can go wrong?
And then she'd laugh the nightime into day
pushing her fear further long.

And then she'd say, it's Ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls don't cry.
And then she'd say, it's alright, I got home, late last night
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls just fly.

And then she'd shout down the line tell me she's got no more time
'cause she's a supergirl, and supergirls don't hide.
And then she'd scream in my face, tell me that leave, leave this place
'cause she's a supergirl, and supergirls just fly

Yes, she's a supergirl, a supergirl,
she's sewing seeds, she's burning trees
She's sewing seeds, she's burning trees,
yes, she's a supergirl, a supergirl, a supergirl, my supergirl..."




I really care about you, my supergirl!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu